As we move into the hot summer and the produce comes in, what do our vendors have to share?
- Certified organic eggs
- Fresh cut flowers
- Sweet Corn is here!
- Amish Furniture for your porch or deck
- Dipping sauce samples and recipes
- Cucumbers, garlic, snap peas, leeks, kohlrabi, sweet onions, eggplant
- Herbs for cooking and summer salads
- Yellow squash, zucchini, potatoes, tomatoes
- Garden art and perennials for your garden
- Fresh honey from southeastern Wisconsin
- Fresh juices and gluten free bakery
- And three local fitness businesses: Privato Fitness, It Works! and Orangetheory Fitness
Need to sample mouthwatering juicy brisket, pulled pork, ribs, or roast beef BBQ before you put in your order? – just ask John when you visit the ZBQ tent.
And remember, dogs are welcome, but they must be on a leash.
Thank you for your support!
Edna Wilson — Market Manager
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. We have a full venue of talented performers — guitar, banjo, violin, harmonica, original songs and pop tunes — that have joined us to share their musical talents and love of the season. Please welcome them and fill their tip jars!