As we move into September and October this fall, what do our vendors have to share?
- Certified organic eggs
- Fresh cut flowers
- Peanut brittle, brownies, sugar cookies, fudge, chocolate zucchini bread
- Apples and apple cider
- Amish furniture for your cottage porch or deck
- Handmade soaps
- Rainbow chard, garlic, snap peas, leeks, kohlrabi, sweet onions, eggplant
- Herbs for cooking and summer salads
- Recycled handwoven demin rugs
- Spaghetti squash, red potatoes, heirloom tomatoes
- Nature photography
- Fresh honey from southeastern Wisconsin
- Hand-crocheted kids booties, animals, finger puppets, packer hats
- And two local fitness businesses: It Works! and Orangetheory Fitness
Need to sample mouthwatering juicy brisket, pulled pork, ribs, or roast beef BBQ before you put in your order? – just ask John when you visit the ZBQ tent.
And remember, dogs are welcome, but they must be on a leash.
Thank you for your support!
Edna Wilson — Market Manager
Contact us at: email@example.com
P.S. We have a full venue of talented performers — guitar, banjo, violin, harmonica, original songs and pop tunes — that have joined us to share their musical talents and love of the season. Please welcome them and fill their tip jars!